Date(s) - May 7, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Skills for Effective Parent Advocacy
Categories No Categories
- Find out about special education services and other supports for your child.
- Discover how good record keeping can make a difference for your child.
- Learn ways to build relationships through good communication.
- Find out about the IEP Process and being a part of the IEP team.
- Gather tools to make informed decisions for successful outcomes.
- Register by 4/25/19
Registration is required by contacting Crystal Ybarra by phone (505) 467-2956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org