You are invited to the PRO Virtual Family Leadership Conference!
We look forward to sharing a wealth of information and resources for you and your
family as you advocate for and with your children.
- Information about Early Childhood, Special Education, Healthcare, Parent Engagement, and Transitions
- Engaging parents in leadership
- Building advocacy skills
- Laws, regulations, policies, and best practices for increasing parental involvement
- Skills and strategies for communication, sharing stories, and record-keeping
- The value of family-to-family networking and ways to make it happen
- Tips on creating connections with local and statewide resources
- Methods for creating and/or maintaining strong partnerships between families and professionals
- Leveraging individual identity (culture, language, family uniqueness, and more) to become stronger advocates for children, family, and community
- Selected sessions will be presented in Spanish.
Each session is listed on our Events page, which is where you will go to register. Please note that you will need to register for each individual session that you would like to attend. The majority of the sessions will be recorded, so if you can not attend, still register and the recording will be sent out to you after the live session to watch at your convenience.
If you are in need of a sign language interpretation or any other assistance accessing the sessions, please call us as soon as you register or at least a week prior to the session at (505) 247-0192 or 1-800-524-5176.
We have a great lineup of presenters that will be very informative for families and we are grateful to our presenters and supporters for helping us to make this conference possible and look forward to seeing you at our PRO Conference sessions.
We will have opportunities to win special door prizes and gift cards throughout the virtual conference.
Parents Reaching Out
Attn: Belinda Vigil
2501 Yale Blvd SE, Suite 200
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Phone: (505)247-0192 or 1-800-524-5176