Date(s) - Mar 22, 2019
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Las Cruces Convention Center
Categories No Categories
What will be covered?
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of Individuals with Disabilities Education Act,
- Section 504 and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Federal Laws around transition IEP’s
- How to lead your own IEP
- Learn about community resources and opportunities for college and employment
Who should attend?
- Parents and/or Guardians
- Individuals with Disabilities
- School Staff
- Support Staff
- Anyone interested in learning about transition to adulthood for students with disabilities
8:30am-9:30am Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:30am-9:45am Welcome & Announcements
9:45am-10:45am Opening Session
10:45am-11:00am Break- Visit Exhibits
11:00am-12:00pm Breakout Sessions
1:00pm-2:00pm Breakout Sessions
2:00pm-2:15pm Break- Visit Exhibits
2:15pm-3:15pm Breakout Sessions
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
- There is no cost to attend!
- Child care will NOT be provided.
- Spanish translation and breakouts will be available for some sessions.
Fill out the form below for each attendee:
Registration is closed! However if you are attempting to register youth between the ages of 14-26, please contact our office at 505-247-0192.
Interested in presenting or hosting a booth?
For more information please contact: