This program is designed to meet and support your child’s learning and development during the most important time from birth to three years of age. You and the early intervention professionals will work as a team to develop a plan that will help you and your family decide what you would like to see changed, how to make those changes occur and what kinds of services will help your child grow.
We help families:
- Obtain appropriate services for their young children
- Help families understand the importance of individualized developmental milestones for all children
- Resolve problems between families and agencies
- Connect families to community resources that address their needs
- Find an early intervention agency that will meet their needs.
- Help families understand the transition process and prepare for the school system
We also provide workshops to help parents understand Early Intervention, Healthcare, and the Special Education process, including information on:
- Record keeping (KIAT)
- Early Literacy
- Developing the Dream, Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP)
- Next Steps, Transition
- Let’s Begin the Journey (How to prepare for transition)
- SSI and Waivers
- Medicaid & EPSDT
Please join us for a workshop, view our Early Childhood resources, or contact us. If you would like to be contacted by one of our family liaisons, complete the form below.