Publications are available in Adobe .PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these files.
Visit the Adobe Website
Parents Reaching Out offers our newsletters on line. Families, caregivers, professionals and community organizations have access information for healthy, positive and caring experiences for New Mexico families and children.
REACHING OUT is published quarterly. Our E-Blasts and project newsletters are published frequently and feature program activities, tools for informed decision making and workshops. They also feature legislative information, resources and helpful links to our community partners. Stay Informed. Receive the latest information from Parents Reaching Out on issues important to you. Sign up now. You may also call Parents Reaching Out at 505-247-0192 or 1-800-524-5176 (Toll Free in New Mexico only).
- Grassroots News – Stay in the know with action alerts and activities updates with links to fliers, web sites. Action alerts cover national, state or local policies and how to contact policy makers so that your voice counts when decisions affect the lives of families and children.
- Parent Training and Information Center (PTI) News - Connections for families of infants, children and youth with all types of disabilities and the professionals in their lives. Topics about special education, Individualized Educational Program (IEP), IDEA 2004 and advocacy.
- Family to Family Health and Information Center News(F2FHIC) - Resources for families and providers focused on the health care system and informed choices to access quality health care services.
- Parent to Parent News - Events, family stories and resources to build parent to parent connections and support for families in New Mexico.
- DreamCatcher News - Tools for record keeping, partnerships with professionals and advocacy for services for children birth to three.
- Families as Faculty News - Information to keep FAF Host Families up to date including workshops, new resources and support networks.