The volunteers in our Parents Reaching Out network represent a broad spectrum of experiences, interests and cultural backgrounds. We value the contributions that each person contributes to communities across our state. Our volunteers include parents, grandparents, professionals and community members who give their time to assist with family support activities, serve on our board of directors and advisory committees, help with special events and fundraising and much more.
The extraordinary commitment of our volunteers coupled with the work of our dedicated staff makes it possible to carry out the mission of our organization. Our volunteers make a difference in communities. Please read more about the opportunities that are available and contact Parents Reaching Out to find out how you can join our growing network of volunteers.
Parents Reaching Out is a statewide non-profit organization that works with parents, educators and other professionals to promote healthy, caring experiences for New Mexico families and children.
Be a part of our team, as we provide resources and connect with systems to make a difference in the lives of families in communities across New Mexico.
We believe a diverse work force enriches our environment and assists our organization in meeting the needs of New Mexico families.
- Preference in hiring may go to an applicant who is bilingual. Bilingual applicants must be proficient in English and Spanish.
- Preference in hiring may go to an applicant that is from the community we want the applicant to serve, and/or fulfills other requirements that may include:
- Either has special needs or has a child with special needs
- Comes from an at risk community
- Or other qualifications as needed by the project or organization
We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries and a range of employment opportunities in our home office in Albuquerque and around our state. For more information, visit the links below or contact our Director of Operations.